The Town of Hunter is actively seeking credentialed EMT’s, or those seeking EMT certification. We offer industry competitive compensation for both full time and part time candidates. Come and work for a highly experienced and growing team of professionals!
Guidelines for Employment and Sponsoring
· Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license.
· Must have a valid CPR card.
· Driver training on site, experience not needed.
· Non credentialed applicants can be hired as a Driver and be enrolled into the first EMT class available.
· Town will provide a list of future classes once hired. Town of Hunter will sponsor applicant for the class.
· Must work a minimum of two 12 hour shifts per month with more shifts available.
· Six-month probationary period for any new employee.
· For EMT sponsorship, must remain employed and compliant with conditions of employment for at least one year.
Interested candidates please contact Venessa Richards for more information or Questions.
Venessa Richards Vrichards@townofhuntergov.com