The Town Council of the Town of Hunter will hold a public hearing to discuss the current HUD Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG), funded by New York State Homes and Community Renewal. The public hearing will be held on Tuesday, July 18, at 7:00 pm, in the Hunter Town Hall, 5748 Route 23A, Tannersville, New York. All citizens are urged to attend and participate; the Town Hall is handicap-accessible. Written comments can be brought to the meeting or sent via mail to: Daryl Legg, Town Supervisor, P.O. Box 70, Tannersville, New York, 12485. The procedure for the hearing will be as follows:
- Provide information on the amount of CDBG funds that were made available;
- List the activities that were undertaken with CDBG funds;
- Provide information on the amount of CDBG funds made available for activities that benefit the LMI National Objective;
- If the CDBG activities undertaken resulted in displacement review the municipality’s anti-displacement and relocation plan required under 24CFR 570.488 and how compliance was achieved;
- Progress toward program goals and objectives as identified in the original application;
- Invite and receive comments and recommendations from the public on activities that were undertaken, or on activities which were added, deleted, or substantially changed from the application submitted to the State.
Location: Town Hall